Mountainsmith was founded in 1979 by legendary outdoorsman Patrick Smith and was born from a need for extremely durable gear that can withstand the rigors of all your outdoor pursuits.
Mountainsmith’s products are durable and some of the best made on the market today. They offer a full line of outdoor products for today’s active consumers. Mountainsmith sets a standard of excellence in the outdoor marketplace.
The Mountainsmith Genesee 4 Person Tent is designed to meet the demands of rigorous travel during any outdoor excursion. Wherever your next adventure takes you, be prepared with a tent that will offer you shelter and comfort in all the elements.
Top Features of the Mountainsmith Genesee 4 Person Tent
1. Lightweight: Made of lightweight polyester, this tent will travel easily with you when hiking, canoeing, hunting, camping, etc. The lightweight also makes assembling and disassembling this tent easier.
2. Durability: The polyester fabric has a PU coating on the fly and floor helping to keep rainwater at bay. The 7000-series aluminium alloy Yunnan Poles stand up to abuse without weighing you down.
3. Spacious: This tent is spacious enough to sleep 4 people comfortably. The floor space is approximately 56 square feet.
4. Storage Compartments: Storage compartments allow you to store your lantern, boots, backpack and other necessities.
5. Breathable: Breathable mesh doors, walls, and fly vents fight condensation through the muggy morning hours and keep out bugs when used without a fly.
6. Simplified Design: The design makes it easy to assemble and disassemble, and it comes with clear instructions.
7. Reflective Guy Lines stabilize the tent in wind and remain visible during nighttime trips to the bush.
8. Detachable Ceiling Loft helps to dry wet layers, and it can be removed to take advantage of the 52” high headroom.
9. Three Season Flexibility. Use this tent in spring, summer, and fall.
10. Two Door/Two Vestibule layout for easy entrance and exit.
11. Easy to Assemble: Color-coded clips on the tent and aluminium poles allow for easy assembly of this tent.
Not only does this tent offer you all the features you need for a comfortable experience, it’s offered at a price that won’t bust your budget. So if you are looking for a lightweight, comfortable tent that sleeps up to four people, the Mountainsmith Genesee 4 Person Tent is a nice option.